You’re a good person to have around when things get hairy. You’re organized, you keep your wits about you, and you remember the mission. You generally know what needs to be done, and you’re good at leading other people to that conclusion. Because you’re good at what you do, you’ve made the checklist, and you’re dependable, people naturally look to you as a leader.
If that sounds like you and you’re at the beginning of your career, we’ve got a great role for you at Test IO.
This is a crucial, customer-facing role. You will work directly with customers and testers, dive deep into our business and understand our customers’, and contribute from your first day on the job. Better still, you’ll have a path to greater responsibility in a growing organization as you learn your way around.
- You work as a part of our customer success team, setting up tests runs in direct coordination with our clients and ensuring that everything proceeds smoothly
- You evaluate test runs, work with our testers and team leads to improve results, and create presentations for our customers analyzing their progress and making clear and cogent recommendations
- You work closely with sales and our product teams to make sure our customers are getting what they need to be successful
Who we are looking for:
- You’ve shown evidence in your schoolwork, internships, or past work experiences of passion, attention to detail, and a desire to go beyond what’s been asked for
- You are comfortable in German and English, able to work with customers in either language
- You are customer-focused and goal-oriented
- You are tech-savvy and interested in recent technology trends, and in the software development process
- You get things done
- Nice to have: you are experienced in working with databases (e.g. knowing SQL
What do you get:
- Start-up spirit in a fast-paced yet casual environment
- Transparent leadership and flat hierarchies
- A light-flooded office in the heart of Europe’s new startup capital: Berlin
- Immediate responsibility in an important job, plus the chance to develop yourself and achieve your full potential
- Great company culture with regular team events (laser tag, gotcha, wakeboarding)
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, cola, water, beer)
- Competitive compensation