You want your code to be perfect, but you know when it’s done. You believe passionately in test automation, but you know its limits. You take responsibility for your own code, but you enjoy working together with others. You want to work on a product you understand as a user, not just another piece of software.
If that sounds like you, we should talk.
We’re test IO, Europe’s leading crowdsource software testing company, now expanding globally. Our development team is small, generalist, and collegial, in that stage where we’re “breaking down the monolith” and implementing micro-services. And lucky you! We’ve just cleaned up a lot of old code, so we’re ready to motor!
Who we are looking for:
- B.S. or M.S. in software engineering or an equivalent background in computer science (data structures, algorithms, design patterns)
- At least 3 years experience with developing complex Ruby on Rails applications in production
- Strong development skills with a focus on object-oriented design patterns, robustness, and automated testing
- Good communication skills within your team and other departments
- Working knowledge of Git and Github
- Experience with REST API design is a big plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- A keen eye for design and UX details is a plus
What do you get:
- A dynamic, international working environment within a highly motivated team
- The constant chance to develop your skills further
- Nice and helpful colleagues
- A competitive compensation package
- A soccer table - and yes we do use it