You could play a number of different roles in a business because you’re organized, process-oriented, and a clear communicator. You’re a great project manager. But you’ve always wanted something a little different, because more than anything else you’re also an advocate. You’re almost compulsively wired to make sure people achieve their goals. This is where you shine: you’re great at formulating goals, measuring progress, and screaming bloody murder when people aren’t getting what they need to succeed.
If that sounds like you, we’ve got a great job. At test IO, we specialize in continuous human software testing for companies that care passionately about their end-user experience. As a customer success manager, you’re the main point of contact between our customers and all of the services we offer. It’s up to you to understand what our customers need and make sure that they’re getting it. The downstream effects of this for our business are renewals and growth in our accounts, but for you the emotional payoff is immediate -- you feel great when you know everyone is on the right path.
We’re looking for people with strengths that complement our team. If you’ve got expertise in software testing/QA/development, or IT consulting and are interested in customer success management, we’re excited to talk to you!
- You orient new customers to our service and ensure that they understand its benefits and have a path to success
- You take our customers’ needs, success, happiness, and retention personally and can prioritize your workload autonomously
- While overseeing customers’ tests and ensuring they provide meaningful results, you cultivate a direct and strong relationship with the decision makers and influencers on the customers’ side
- You recognize new opportunities for expanding our customers’ success and can work with sales to maximize our long-term revenue with each customer
- You analyse and monitor all the relevant data and proactively address issues that threaten our customers’ growth, success, satisfaction, or retention
- You are the link between the customer and test IO’s product management with a clear focus on features that support our customers’ success
Who we are looking for:
- Ideally, you are fluent in German and English, able to work with customers in either language
- You have professional experience with business customers in Account Management or Client Services, or a background in software QA/testing/engineering/IT. Some SaaS background is ideal.
- You are tech-savvy and interested in the software development process
- You can participate in discussions with business & technical leadership
- You have experience with CRM systems like Salesforce, Amity or similar
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and in-person and virtual presentation skills
- You want to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment with a rapidly growing company
What do you get:
- Start-up spirit in a fast-paced yet casual environment
- Transparent leadership and flat hierarchies
- A light-flooded office in the heart of Europe’s new startup capital: Berlin
- Immediate responsibility in an important job, plus the chance to develop yourself and achieve your full potential
- Great company culture with regular team events (laser tag, gotcha, wakeboarding)
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, cola, water, beer)
- Competitive compensation