We’re looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Sales Development Representative (SDR), who wants to own their own outbound sales pipeline & build new business for test IO. Who’s the perfect person? An eager, demonstrated self-starter with unwavering work-ethic who always strives to win. You will be networking & creating relationships with decision makers (up to the CXO and VP levels) at many of the the hottest companies in the US today, with the goal being to refine your sales skills into a logo winning machine.
This role has great potential for growth, making it the perfect stepping stone from a traditional entry-level SDR to a senior sales representative within our San Francisco office -- just two blocks from Embarcadero BART -- right in the heart of the Financial District!
Why test IO?
- Training: you will work daily with our team of industry experts (from within the company + advisors/investors) to develop career building cross-functional skills, specifically in building sales relationships, managing lead generation, and writing relatable sales copy.
- Opportunity: your success will determine the company’s success. We reward hustle and cross-functionality, and take care of our own with promotion from within. Awesome work does not go unnoticed!
- Incredible Client List: teams from some of the best organizations in the world including DoorDash, Thumbtack, eBay, CareerBuilder, Garmin and Lacoste rely on test IO
- Team: we’re an agile team that works hard - but also enjoys Friday afternoons. We believe that working with people you’d want to be friends with outside of the office is the best way to love what you do.
- Grow our customer list through phone and email outreach, with the goal of setting meetings for our sales team
- Research prospects and their companies to empower the sales team before scheduled meetings
- Cold call, prospect, nurture and qualify new leads to build a healthy pipeline of prospects
- Assist Sales and Marketing projects that help drive revenue growth
- Establish and incorporate best practices using the latest tools to drive efficiency and scalability throughout our sales and execution process
- Bachelor's Degree from a top university
- 1 to 2 years in a client facing role
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, and a keen ability to convey confidence
- Willingness to learn quickly, work hard, and achieve goals set by the team
- Teammate mentality, easy to work with, creative and quick on the spot thinking
- Hunter personality... prospecting should be fun for you!
- Demonstrated leadership experience
Nice To Haves:
- Previous sales experience, or customer facing training
- Experience working in tech, especially in SaaS
- Familiarity using sales tools like Outreach, Rapportive & Salesforce
- Uncapped commission/earning potential
- Competitive health/dental coverage
- Macbook, desktop monitors, and anything else to make you productive
- 18th floor office with panoramic views of the bay
- Stocked with snacks, drinks, and of course beer on tap
- Ping pong tables and in-office lounge, in case you are feeling overly SF
You could play a number of different roles in a business because you’re organized, process-oriented, and a clear communicator. You’re a great project manager. But you’ve always wanted something a little different, because more than anything else you’re also an advocate. You’re almost compulsively wired to make sure people achieve their goals. This is where you shine: you’re great at formulating goals, measuring progress, and screaming bloody murder when people aren’t getting what they need to succeed.
If that sounds like you, we’ve got a great job. At test IO, we specialize in continuous human software testing for companies that care passionately about their end-user experience. As a customer success manager, you’re the main point of contact between our customers and all of the services we offer. It’s up to you to understand what our customers need and make sure that they’re getting it. The downstream effects of this for our business are renewals and growth in our accounts, but for you the emotional payoff is immediate -- you feel great when you know everyone is on the right path.
We’re looking for people with strengths that complement our team. If you’ve got expertise in software testing/QA/development, or IT consulting and are interested in customer success management, we’re excited to talk to you!
You’re a good person to have around when things get hairy. You’re organized, you keep your wits about you, and you remember the mission. You generally know what needs to be done, and you’re good at leading other people to that conclusion. Because you’re good at what you do, you’ve made the checklist, and you’re dependable, people naturally look to you as a leader.
If that sounds like you and you’re at the beginning of your career, we’ve got a great role for you at Test IO.
This is a crucial, customer-facing role. You will work directly with customers and testers, dive deep into our business and understand our customers’, and contribute from your first day on the job. Better still, you’ll have a path to greater responsibility in a growing organization as you learn your way around.