In the everyday reality development of software, testing takes a backseat to other priorities, like speed and features. In the world of software testing, black box testing gets neglected in favor of white box testing. Why?
White box testing can be easily automated
- White box texting doesn’t need to involve other people
- White box testing happens when the developer has time
- White box testing means developers don’t have to communicate test objectives to a third party
But we also know that unbiased, motivated, and diverse human testers are best, so white box testing alone isn’t enough. How can development teams incorporate black box testing without giving up the advantages of automated, autonomous, and on-demand testing?
Crowdtesting as Black Box Testing
test IO is centered around the idea that crowdtesting is the best way to get unbiased and heterogeneous people to test software, websites and apps. By making crowdtests on-demand and easy to set up, it can be as easy to integrate black box testing cycles into development workflow as white box tests.
Don’t settle for products that haven’t been black box tested in the real world by real people.
- test IO manages the black box crowdtesting process
- test IO finds unbiased, motivated, professional crowdtesters
- Crowdtesters are there when you need them: even overnight
- test IO helps clarify your testing objectives
Crowdtesting and test IO remove the barriers to efficient, rapid, and flexible black box testing. No more excuses.