Overall, test IO’s business of crowdtesting does not rely on the collection or processing of much personal data. Though we do need some information to communicate with and provide service, we limit it as much as possible. Here’s what we’ve done to prepare:
- Thoroughly review the areas of our product and our business impacted by GDPR
- Appoint a Data Protection Officer
- Perform technical & organizational security audit
- Create a Data Protection Agreement
- Collect data processing agreements from the tools we use
- Engage a firm to provide data privacy training for all staff
If you are a test IO customer and need a signed data processing agreement, please contact your customer success manager (CSM). Here's an example of our data processing agreement.
The following are tools which test IO uses to provide service to our customers. Personal data from our customers and testers are processed by these services, and we have data processing agreements in place with each of them.
The Data Protection Officer at test IO is WS Datenschutz GmbH
If you have questions about data protection, you may contact WS Datenschutz GmbH at the following email address: [email protected]
Alternatively, you can contact test IO’s data protection officer by mail:
WS Datenschutz GmbH